Woohoo! We won talent search! :D I think I messed up pretty badly during holiday but I'm glad the crowd enjoyed us playing. We did Hell Song by Sum 41, Only One by Yellowcard and Holiday by Green Day.
After playing Only One, the audience was clapping but Andre went straight into the next song like we'd agreed to (I didn't know about it though). The thing was, even though I could see that he'd started, I couldn't hear which bit he was at so I thought "Ah, who cares, just go straight into it". Then I did. And messed up. But I guess playing songs that the general student population recognized gave us an advantage too.
And because we won, we'll be making a "guest appearance" during tomorrow's morning assembly. Then during lunch, we'll have to perform as a live band in the canteen. I'm supposed to learn 3 whole songs overnight?!?! Gah... Anyway, hope you guys'll go there to support us. :D
7:46 PM